In exactly one week from today, on Friday July 22, Winter Park will play host to what is looking to be one of Colorado’s biggest and best music festivals, organizers are expecting around 50,000 attendees. In fact, this is the inaugural year of the festival, but based on many factors including the music line-up, this festival is sure to be one for the books. Here are The Pint’s Top 5 Reasons why we are excited to be a part of The Divide Music Festival:
- Beer Selection
- As stated above, The Divide Music Festival is looking like it could be one of Colorado’s largest music festivals. But here is the thing, they are offering craft beer from 3 great Colorado proud breweries. They are: Ska Brewing from Durango, Denver’s Great Divide Brewing, and from Fort Collins, Odell Brewing. Each of these breweries will be supplying 4 of their most popular beers, ranging from big IPA’s, to easy sippin’ session brews, and also a farmhouse ale. Now we realize that this number of breweries pales in comparison to those mega-beer fests, but we must remember that this is a music festival. One that is going out of it’s way to provide adventurers with great beer. This is not your standard domestic sponsored event.
- A Commitment to Colorado
- Aside from the beer selection the festival orgainizers have again gone out of their way to put many Colorado artists in the spotlight. Artists like Gypsy Moon, Foxfield Four, Edison, POPFILTER, and One Flew West, to name a few.
- Piggybacking on #2, it is in the Mountains
- The festival takes place in Winter Park, Colorado. Yes a music festival in the mountains, where it should be. A festival held in the dearest part of any Coloradoan heart.
- Being it is a 3-day festival, it makes sense accommodations would be made for festy-goers. And what better way to accommodate Coloradans than to offer them on-site camping. Because everybody knows, it isn’t a festival without camping.
- Did we mention the festival was in the mountains?
- Here at The Pint, our love for the mountains is almost as deep and as true as our love for beer. Partially because the mountains do in fact provide us the best water in the world, which of course allows us to make the best beer in the world. Colorado is actually just the best.
These are our reasons for why we can’t wait for The Divide Music Festival on July 22-24th in Winter Park! For more information and ticketing please visit their website @ www.dividemusicfestival.com. Hope to see you there! Cheers!